Jean Marc Bejjani
Masters in Microengineering Specialised in Robotics: EPFL
Bachelor in Microengineering : EPFL
- Programming languages: Python, C++.
- Middlewares, Frameworks and Libraries: ROS, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Scikit, OpenCV.
- Others: Git, Asana, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Computer Science: Software Development & Design, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Deep
Learning, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Analysis and Statistics,
Multi-Agent Systems, Genetic Algorithms.
- Robotics: Serial communication, Control Theory, SLAM, Simulation, Robot Kinematics, Sensors, Electronics,
Product Management Skills
- Strategy and Product Definition: Road Mapping, Customer segment evaluation, Wireframing, UX and Flow
- Management and Progress Tracking: Customer Stories Definition, Velocity assessment, Prioritizing stories.
Feature Acceptance definition, Customer and Team feedback collection and Analysis.